EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest for schools to participate in Project Global Citizen programs.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT...
Here are some things you should know.
Who should submit this form?
Whether you are a school teacher or another member of staff, we only require one representative to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) on behalf of your school.
Just remember to coordinate with other teachers in your school who may be interested to invite their students to participate if your EOI is successful.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to invite multiple teachers from your school to submit their own EOIs, as long as there is no double-counting of students.
Instructions for calculating the Number of Students.
The EOI Submission Form asks you to indicate the number of students per program i.e. for the Project Global Citizen Bootcamp (The UN Environmental Challenge) and/or for the Project Global Citizen 4-Week Challenge (The Earthshot Prize Pitch).
Here’s what to do:
- Type into the fields “No. of students…” the total number of students from your school you wish to be registered into the program. However, if multiple people from your school are submitting individual EOIs, please only provide the number of students you personally wish to register into the program. Ask your colleagues to do the same.
- Type in a numerical number, e.g. “25”
- Ideally, the number you type should be in multiples of 5. For example, 5, 10, 15, etc students.
- You are invited to request up to a maximum of 25 students per grade, per Project Global Citizen program. For example, 25 Year 9 students for the Bootcamp, another 25 Year 10 students for the Bootcamp etc.
- We know that supervising more than 10 students working virtually in a classroom can be noisy. So if your request is for more than 10 students, we may need to split them into different cohorts. Example: One group of 10 students from your school does a program on, say, Tuesday and another group of 10 students does a program another day.
- We will do our best to accommodate your requested number of students, but we cannot guarantee there will be sufficient spots until after we process requests in batches. We normally take between 3 to 5 days to process requests. After that, we will immediately follow-up with you via email to confirm whether your request was successful, how many spots we have reserved for your students, and/or how many spots are waitlisted.
- Please note that if your request is successful, you are committed to filling all the student spots allocated to your school.
- One of the reasons we sometimes need to waitlist students is to ensure each program has a mix of Australian and overseas students. We don’t want your students to miss out – we just want to ensure that your students have the opportunity to work with students from another cultural background.
- The submission deadline for Term 2 of 2023 closed on Friday 5 May. However, the deadline for the Project Global Citizen Bootcamp: The UN Environmental Challenge has been extended to Friday 12 May. Note: The Project Global Citizen 4-Week Challenge: The Earthshot Prize Pitch is oversubscribed for Term 2, but registrations are now open for Term 3.
- Submissions are currently open for Term 3 and close on Friday 14 July.
- Late submissions may be considered, but fully subsidised student placements are limited, and our programs fill up quickly. So please submit your EOI as soon as possible.
- If you are unable to meet a submission deadline, you are still welcome to submit an Expression of Interest and we will waitlist your school for any openings that become available, or for the next term.
Be quick. We process EOIs on a first come, first served basis.
- We try our best to allocate student spots on a first come, first served basis. However, there are other considerations we make in processing EOIs, such as whether we can achieve a mix of Australian and overseas students for each program.
- Fully subsidised student placements are limited, and our programs fill up quickly. So please submit your EOI as soon as possible.
EOI SUBMISSION FORM
Let's get started submitting your school's Expression of Interest so that your students can participate in a Project Global Citizen program.
Clicking “submit” lodges your EOI. Although we are unable to guarantee that your school will be offered placements into our programs, you will receive an email receipt immediately after submitting your EOI (please check your junk or spam folder). If you do not receive an email receipt, please contact us via the form below. By clicking "submit" you agree for us to email you at this address and subscribe you to our IMPORTANT UPDATES ONLY database. We promise not to bombard you with irrelevant messages or share your contact details with anyone else.
Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the Project Global Citizen for Schools page.
If you are unable to find the answers you need in the FAQs section (click the button above), please send us a message.
By clicking "submit" you agree for us to email you at this address and subscribe you to our IMPORTANT UPDATES ONLY database. We promise not to bombard you with irrelevant messages or share your contact details with anyone else.